Please note: this vacancy only applies to people between 17 and 24 years old who are unemployed and/or on Universal Credit.
Join Labrum London, an African British Heritage fashion brand whose purpose is to tell the untold story of West Africa and to help bridge the gap between Western and African cultures.
We are currently looking for a London based Graphic Design Intern.
We are looking for someone who is London based with some graphic design, digital marketing and basic Web management experience ideally with Shopify. You must be dynamic, an excellent communicator and highly computer and online literate. And mostly capable of shaping our brand across all digital media channels: web, mobile and apps to help deliver a digital brand experience that’s editorial, experiential and engaging.
Key Areas Of Responsibilities:
- Digital and Graphic Design;
- Reporting and analysis;
- Developing concepts, graphics and layouts for product illustrations, company logos, websites and social media.
Skills and Responsibilities:
- A strong portfolio, showing versatility and excellent storytelling;
- Some experience working in fashion digital marketing and graphic design;
- Proficiency in Adobe suite with full competence in Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign;
- Some creative copywriting and proofing skills that has impact online;
- Reporting & analysis- Experience with Google Analytics or other analytics tools;
- Exceptional attention to detail and strong creative eye.
To apply please send your CV and a brief cover letter, including your availability to email@example.com
Application deadline: 15th Feb
Start date: 22nd Feb
Duration: 6 months